SensesLab is a collective of multidisciplinary professionals focused on design strategy and user experience. We are thrilled to tackle design problems that require a balance between emotional and rational factors combined with down-to-earth pragmatism.
Values we believe in
The collective has a non-traditional approach to business that can be expressed in some principles we value and follow:
- ○ We strongly believe in a multidisciplinary approach to work
- ○ We choose the best professionals to work with according to our clients' needs
- ○ We are always learning and improving our working methods
- ○ We believe more in ecosystems than in competition
- ○ We contribute to our community as much as we can
- ○ We believe teaching is one of the best ways to learn
- ○ We don't do spec work
A team tailored to your needs
Our network of high-skilled collaborators is huge, but if you decide to work with us the project will be managed by one of our senior partners. So, let’s introduce ourselves.
Ex-audiophiler, photography aficionado and typography lover, he believes design can make people's lives better. Veteran in the UX field, he has done it all from user research to visual design. Bruno is a keen learner and passionate team player.
Beyond sushi, cooking and books, he's deeply addicted to Gustavo's famous hot sauce.
Frenetic seasoned user experience and design strategy specialist who follows the mantra “the experience is above all”. He's a very active promoter of the user experience field, always available to mentor and help newcomers to the craft.
Known addictions: chili peppers, green tea, brain games and power naps.